|| Online Resources
eAudiobooks - OneClickDigital
Downloadable audiobooks are called eAudiobooks. OneClickDigital is a resource from Recorded Books, which provides eAudiobooks through the Internet.
eAudiobooks can be played on your computer, or transferred and played through a portable listening device, like an iPod.
What you will need to use OneClickDigital
- Your Santa Fe Public Library Card
- A computer with Internet connection
- Speakers, headphones, or a portable listening device, such as an iPod
- OneClickDigital Media Manager for computers with Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Newer eAudiobook titles may only be checked out to one person at a time
- Instead of Checkout Now the button will say Hold
- You will receive an email once the item is available
Mac Users: Download title from My Collection tab
Windows Users: Title automatically shows in OneClickDigital Media Manager
- The loan period starts the moment you receive your email
- You can always view what you have on hold under My Collections and Holds
Instructions on Creating an Account and Getting Started on OneClickDigital
- eAudiobooks may be borrowed between 1 and 21 days
- 10 eAudiobooks may be borrowed at one time. Borrowing from OneClickDigital does not affect the amount of physical audiobooks you may borrow from the library.
- You may renew an item once
- eAudiobooks will automatically disappear off your account after the number of days you selected has passed
- You can return any eAudiobook earlier than the period you selected in the OneClickDigital Media Manager.
Simply select the Return Now option under the title in the Checked Out tab
Frequently Asked Questions
How often are new eAudiobooks added to the collection?
The library receives new titles every three months. The collection is a mixture of older titles, which may be downloaded by many users at the same time, and new titles, which are loaned to one patron at a time. If an title you want is Checked Out, you may place a hold, which puts you in line for that eAudiobook.
How can I download titles with a Mac?
OneClickDigital Media Manager currently works on Mac Operating System version OS 10.6.6 or above.
Which portable devices work with OneClickDigital?
- Apple: iPod Touch, iPod Classic, Legacy iPods, iPhone 3G/3GS, iPhone 4/4s, iPad
- Creative: Zan Mozaic, Zen X-Fi, Zen Vision M
- SanDisk: Sansa Clip, Sansa Fuze, Sansa View, Sansa Clip Zip
- Sony: Sony Walkman E series
Where can I go for Help?
OneClickDigital provides its own FAQ section, which will hopefully answer your questions. A tutorial about OneClickDigital Media Manager is also available through the OneClickDigital website. Other librarians are happy to help to the extent of their knowledge, but cannot access personal portable devices.